https://www.miningweekly.com
Business|Energy|Flow|Installation|Mining|PROJECT|Projects|Solar|Storage|System|Flow|Operations
Business|Energy|Flow|Installation|Mining|PROJECT|Projects|Solar|Storage|System|Flow|Operations
business|energy|flow-company|installation|mining|project|projects|solar|storage|system|flow-industry-term|operations

Bushveld announces changes to subsidiary’s holdings in Enerox

28th July 2023

By: Marleny Arnoldi

Deputy Editor Online

     

Font size: - +

Aim-listed Bushveld Minerals has announced that its subsidiary, Vanadium Redox Flow Batteries Holdings (VRFB-H), received notice from Garnet Commerce that it is exercising an option to acquire shares in their jointly owned Enerox Holdings Limited (EHL) business for $3.2-million.

The deal would result in private Indian company Garnet holding 60% of the issued share capital of energy storage company Enerox, EHL’s subsidiary, and VRFB-H holding the remaining 40%.

The transaction is still subject to approval by Austrian authorities.

Until completion of the option, Garnet will have certain rights to direct the affairs of EHL and Enerox.

EHL and Garnet have agreed that Garnet can appoint a majority of board members to EHL and that any further funding required by either EHL or Enerox can be made by Garnet and VRFB-H on a pro rata basis to their shareholdings.

Moreover, Garnet and VRFB-H will procure that EHL and Enerox will continue to deal with Bushveld Energy, whose assets are in the process of being carved out from Bushveld Minerals.

For six months, Bushveld Energy will retain its right of first refusal to supply electrolyte to Enerox projects, after which the company will instead be provided with the right to bid on any such projects and Enerox will not grant a right of first refusal to any other third party.

Enerox has also agreed to support Bushveld Energy in completing installation of, and providing ongoing contracted support for, the Bushveld minigrid.

The minigrid project involves a 3.5 MW solar photovoltaic and 1 MW vanadium redox flow battery hybrid system for Vametco, one of Bushveld Minerals’ vanadium mining operations.

Edited by Chanel de Bruyn
Creamer Media Senior Deputy Editor Online

Comments

Showroom

GreaseMax
GreaseMax

GreaseMax is a chemically operated automatic lubricator.

VISIT SHOWROOM 
Aqs image
AQS Liquid Transfer

AxFlow AQS Liquid Transfer (Pty) Ltd is an Importer and Distributor of Pumps in Southern Africa

VISIT SHOWROOM 

Latest Multimedia

sponsored by

Option 1 (equivalent of R125 a month):

Receive a weekly copy of Creamer Media's Engineering News & Mining Weekly magazine
(print copy for those in South Africa and e-magazine for those outside of South Africa)
Receive daily email newsletters
Access to full search results
Access archive of magazine back copies
Access to Projects in Progress
Access to ONE Research Report of your choice in PDF format

Option 2 (equivalent of R375 a month):

All benefits from Option 1
PLUS
Access to Creamer Media's Research Channel Africa for ALL Research Reports, in PDF format, on various industrial and mining sectors including Electricity; Water; Energy Transition; Hydrogen; Roads, Rail and Ports; Coal; Gold; Platinum; Battery Metals; etc.

Already a subscriber?

Forgotten your password?

MAGAZINE & ONLINE

SUBSCRIBE

RESEARCH CHANNEL AFRICA

SUBSCRIBE

CORPORATE PACKAGES

CLICK FOR A QUOTATION







sq:0.316 0.348s - 91pq - 2rq
1:
1: United States
Subscribe Now
2: United States
2: