Join Oracle Construction and Engineering for a webinar on November 30, 2021, at 14:30 to unpack the status of digital project and construction management technology adoption in the sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) construction market.
Click here to register
The global construction industry is pursuing rapid productivity improvements by adopting digital technology as a lever to improve construction productivity.
The construction industry represents a significant part of the global GDP, up to 12% in some areas. Many governments, supported by industry, are pursuing rapid construction industry productivity improvements through digital transformation as the health of the construction industry directly impacts the economy through supply chain stimulus and job creation.
While many African governments are banking on an economic stimulus program based on infrastructure construction, very little progress is made across SSA to improve construction industry productivity.
This webinar will consider the state of the SSA construction market regarding the adoption of digital project and construction management technology. The webinar will draw on views and contributions from industry leaders and organizations to understand:
- What productivity challenges should (or could) be addressed through technology adoption
- What is the vision for a construction site in 2030
- The current state of technology adoption in the construction industry
- Limitations and incentives for digital adoption in the sector
- The role of government in stimulating digital adoption in the construction sector
Speakers include Oracle Construction and Engineering Director of Industry Strategy Werner Maritz and Accenture Global Lead for Public Infrastructure Vernon Harley.
Click here to register.