Dickinson Group of Companies is a leading provider of furnace and industrial services to the mining, metal smelting, mineral processing, thermal power generation and petrochemical refining industries. The company has the capacity, technology, equipment and expertise to undertake complex mining, furnace and heavy industrial projects.
Founded in 1910, Dickinson Group has 90 years of experience in rendering its range of furnace and industrial services. Its furnace services business was established in 1928, when it performed the construction and refractory installation of the first blast furnace in South Africa, at the then-new Iscor steel plant in Pretoria.
Dickinson Group of Companies' extensive range of furnace, industrial and mining services include:
- Remote controlled mechanised mining
- Heavy industrial demolition
- Industrial vacuum services
- Electro-mechanical contracting services
- Stud welding systems
- Shear stud connectors
- Turnkey furnace rebuild projects
- Refractory installation services
- Furnace demolition services
- Turnkey mechanical projects
- Catalyst handling services
- Acid resistant brick lining
- Anti-corrosion coatings
Headquartered in Vereeniging, the group has business operations throughout sub-Saharan Africa, with offices in South Africa, Zambia, Namibia, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Egypt, People’s Republic of China and representative offices in Angola and Ethiopia.
With its BS OHSAS 18001:2007 accreditation, Dickinson Group operates according to international best practices to achieve the highest levels of safety, health, environmental control and quality. In addition, the group operates according to the ISO 9001:2015 system and is in the process of certification.
Dickinson Group executes specialised services to large, global and diversified blue-chip companies in the mining, minerals and industrial sectors, including Anglo Platinum, Rio Tinto, Glencore, First Quantum, Samancor, BHP Billiton, South32, ArcelorMittal, Consol Glass, LafargeHolcim and many others.
In addition, Dickinson Group of Companies has established strategic alliances with the following leading technology partners:
- Fives Group (France)
- Bricking Solutions Inc. (USA)
- Haldor Topsoe (Denmark)
- Heinz Soyer GmbH (Germany)
- Menco Group (Egypt)
- M&S Corrosion Control (South Africa)
- Taylor Studwelding Systems Ltd (United Kingdom)
- Vanocur Refractories (USA)
- ADI Industrial Services (Belgium)
- Borg El Arab For Steel Fabrication (Egypt)
- CUMI-Prodorite (India)
Edited by: Creamer Media Reporter
EMAIL THIS ARTICLE SAVE THIS ARTICLE ARTICLE ENQUIRY
To subscribe email email@example.com or click here
To advertise email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here