Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognised for innovation and excellence.
SMART, SAFE, SUSTAINABLE OPERATIONS
A more productive and sustainable world is a world with a higher standard of living and quality of life for everyone. At Rockwell Automation, our resources are squarely focused on turning this aspiration into a reality. Through the power of industrial automation technology, we develop innovative solutions that help our customers achieve smart, safe, sustainable operations in a range of industries worldwide.
To achieve success, Rockwell Automation long ago recognised the importance of connecting independent automation systems in manufacturing environments. In fact, our vision of 'The Connected Enterprise' has guided the development of our integrated control and information technology (IT) for decades. Now, with the convergence of plant-floor operations technology and business-level information technology, the vision of The Connected Enterprise has become a reality.
The Connected Enterprise links production lines, in-the-field assets, utilities and enterprise IT to deliver contextualised information where it is needed. As a result, companies can make better decisions faster – and achieve a new level of operational intelligence to improve productivity and global competitiveness.
Built on a secure, standard Ethernet infrastructure, The Connected Enterprise is enabled by our integrated control and information portfolio. Our broad, information-enabled portfolio includes Integrated Architecture®, Intelligent Motor Control, and Solutions and Services.
Together with our partners, Rockwell Automation will build on our strong foundation of innovation – and leverage the Internet of Things and other contemporary and proven technologies that promise to enhance The Connected Enterprise vision.
ARCHITECTURE & SOFTWARE
This segment contains key elements of the Rockwell Automation control and information platforms, software applications and automation components.
- The Logix control platform integrates control, visualisation and network and information technologies to provide fully integrated solutions
- FactoryTalk®, an integrated suite of software applications, enables real-time information exchange between manufacturing and other parts of an organisation
- The Rockwell Automation Integrated Architecture® is a production control and information system that combines the Logix control platform with the FactoryTalk software suite to provide a seamless flow of information
- Automation components include a range of motion, sensing and safety products
- These components integrate with control to provide functionality necessary in today's manufacturing processes
CONTROL PRODUCTS & SOLUTIONS
This segment consists of motor control products, solutions and services.
- Motor control products combine motor control and protection devices with the networking and diagnostic capabilities of Integrated Architecture to provide intelligent motor control.
- The solutions businesses include a broad array of engineered systems that range from custom-designed bundled components to large turnkey system integration projects.
- Services range from repair and asset management consulting to remote support centers and training.
Visit us at Hall 7 Stand A6