Webinar: How Technology is Driving Sustainability in Mining
With Pat Lowery, Former Technical Director, De Beers hosted by Axora
Thursday 12 March, 2020
SAST 5:00 pm | GMT 3:00 pm | EST 10:00 am
In an exclusive one-off webinar hosted by Axora, special guest speaker and former De Beers Technical Director Pat Lowery will be sharing valuable insights on the emerging technology trends with the most potential to drive sustainability in mining.
During the 45 minute webinar, Pat will be unpacking some of the most poignant topics facing mining today, including:
- Shifts in societal values shaping the future of the industry
- The growing environmental pressures on mining operations
- The opportunities for technology to make a measurable impact
- Building a more sustainable industrial strategy
- Stand-out success stories in sustainability
Attendees will walk away with a greater understanding of the current challenges around sustainability and mining, as well as learning about some of the key bleeding edge technologies that are currently unlocking sustainability.
At the end of the webinar there will be an opportunity to discuss how you could embed sustainability solutions within your organisation in a full Q&A session with Pat.
We inspire transformation through technology
Axora showcases how global industry leaders are meeting the challenges of today with the technologies of tomorrow. Our recently launched platform will help you:
- grow awareness of the broader technology landscape
- give valuable insights on the most high impact solutions along the value chain
- benchmark the key disruptive innovators across industries