Conakry, Guinea – September 2022:
Symposium Mines Guinea is the leading event to find out more about how Guinea is an attractive and ideal mining investment destination, the Ministry of Mines & Geology, Republic of Guinea will organise the 7th edition of Symposium Mines Guinea, in partnership with AME Trade Ltd. SMG 2022 will take place 15-17 November 2022 at the Esplanade: Palais du Peuple in Conakry, Republic of Guinea. The theme of SMG 2022 is “Optimizing the Mining Industry to Catalyse the socio-economic development of Guinea”.
SMG has served the region’s mining community since 2004 by creating an authoritative and lucrative platform to brand, learn and synergise with the stakeholders of the industry, both public and private sectors. SMG is also West Africa’s largest mining event by gathering more than 3000 visitors during the 3 days exhibition.
The highly insightful agenda of SMG 2022 will offer participants unparalleled insights into Republic of Guinea’s and therefore, the region’s Mining industry future. During the three days of conference, over 80 expert panellists will share project updates, challenges in the industry, the critical role of technology in this sector and regulatory updates.
Keynote Speakers at the conference will include:
- Dr. Pascal REY, Director General, Insuco
- Emile KABORE Head of Mining & Hydrocarbons, UEMOA
- Jerry KWAME, Director of Mining, African Development Bank
- Marcus MILLER, General Director, CleanPower Generation
- Dr. Alkhaly Yamoussa Bangoura, Consultant, Bay Mining
- Zaid Aljanabi, Head of Aluminium, Consulting, CRU
- Mouhamed KEBE, Partners, GENI & KEBE
- Alan CLARK, Bauxite Consultant , CM Business Consulting
- Dr. Ashok NANDI, President, International Bauxite, Alumina & Aluminium Society (IBAAS)
- Denis REYNARD, Project Director, SETEC INTERNATIONAL
- Peter AUSTIN, General Manager, Regional Economic Development (acting), Rio Tinto, Guinea
- Mohamed Lamine SY SAVANE, Director, Prime Minister’s Office
SMG 2022 is sponsored by
DADCO, EGTF/GTMC, GAC, GEOPHYSICS GPR, HALCO, International Business Solutions, RIO TINTO, RUSAL
SFTP MINING BF SARL, SOGUIPAMI, SPECTRAFLOW ANALYTICS, SYLVATROP CONSULTING, TESMEC, TIPSP
TOTAL ENERGIES, VERMEER, WIRTGEN / MOVICORTES GUINEA MINING SASU
Contact the SMG team:
firstname.lastname@example.org | +44 (0) 207 700 4949
Media queries and partnerships: email@example.com
About AME Trade Ltd:
We are a leading independent company empowering trade development & investments through the organisation of conferences & trade events, along with complimentary valuable business intelligence reports, capacity building training programmes and digital connect marketing services.
Our knowledge and experience of organising events in developing countries is second to none. We possess more than 20 years of working experience in 29 countries. We understand and respect the individual needs of our partners in each one. The aim of our events, reports, trainings, and webinars is to educate, innovate, and enable you to establish meaningful business connections in these rapidly developing and dynamic African markets. www.ametrade.org
Follow AME Trade in the Social Media: