https://www.miningweekly.com
Diamonds|Mining
Diamonds|Mining
diamonds|mining

Firestone puts 215 ct diamond up for sale

Firestone's 215 ct natural diamond up for sale

Firestone's 215 ct natural diamond up for sale

6th March 2024

By: Darren Parker

Creamer Media Contributing Editor Online

     

Font size: - +

UK-registered diamond mining company Firestone Diamonds has put a 215 ct natural diamond recovered at its Liqhobong diamond mine, in the highlands of Lesotho, up for sale. 

The diamond represents a record-breaking recovery for Liqhobong, as it is the largest diamond of its quality recovered from the mine to date, Firestone says. 

The diamond is currently on sale through a competitive bidding tender process with viewings in Antwerp, Belgium, and Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates. 

“This sale represents another milestone in our ongoing efforts to deliver value to stakeholders [and is an] example of the calibre of diamonds sourced from . . . Lesotho,” Firestone comments.

Firestone owns 75% of Liqhobong, with the remaining 25% owned by the government of Lesotho. 

Edited by Chanel de Bruyn
Creamer Media Senior Deputy Editor Online

Comments

 

Showroom

Actom image
Actom

Your one-stop global energy-solution partner

VISIT SHOWROOM 
Werner South Africa Pumps & Equipment (PTY) LTD
Werner South Africa Pumps & Equipment (PTY) LTD

For over 30 years, Werner South Africa Pumps & Equipment (PTY) LTD has been designing, manufacturing, supplying and maintaining specialist...

VISIT SHOWROOM 

Latest Multimedia

sponsored by

Magazine round up | 10 May 2024
Magazine round up | 17 May 2024
17th May 2024

Option 1 (equivalent of R125 a month):

Receive a weekly copy of Creamer Media's Engineering News & Mining Weekly magazine
(print copy for those in South Africa and e-magazine for those outside of South Africa)
Receive daily email newsletters
Access to full search results
Access archive of magazine back copies
Access to Projects in Progress
Access to ONE Research Report of your choice in PDF format

Option 2 (equivalent of R375 a month):

All benefits from Option 1
PLUS
Access to Creamer Media's Research Channel Africa for ALL Research Reports, in PDF format, on various industrial and mining sectors including Electricity; Water; Energy Transition; Hydrogen; Roads, Rail and Ports; Coal; Gold; Platinum; Battery Metals; etc.

Already a subscriber?

Forgotten your password?

MAGAZINE & ONLINE

SUBSCRIBE

RESEARCH CHANNEL AFRICA

SUBSCRIBE

CORPORATE PACKAGES

CLICK FOR A QUOTATION







sq:0.156 0.189s - 91pq - 2rq
1:
1: United States
Subscribe Now
2: United States
2: