Artic Driers is a family owned and operated company with a 30-year history in the compressed air treatment industry. It operates from a spacious distribution and manufacturing base close to Johannesburg’s OR Tambo International Airport. Artic Driers represent a broad range of international original equipment manufacturers.
Artic has a broad product offering for its clients. Based on five decades of compressed air industry experience, they provide the widest range of high quality air treatment equipment with an after sales support that matches its product range.
- As an importer of compressed refrigeration air dryers for over 30 years, Artic leads the field in equipment and expertise. Their dryer range is broad, reaching capacities of 340 m³/min. Their range of inline coalescing filters matches the air dryer capacities and is either imported or manufactured in South Africa.
- In the last 24 months Artic has initiated a localisation programme for heatless pressure swing adsorption air dryers. This range has proven successful and is well accepted by industry.
- Other products are also held in stock, such as mufflers, desiccants for dryers and a wide range of condensate drains.
- Artic has a large range of air dryers for short- and long-term hire at short notice.
- Compressed air auditing for c/air flow, pressure, dewpoint, particle and residual oil vapour measurement is also available for purchase or hire, with assistance from qualified technicians.
- Artic Driers also offers air dryer rebuilds for Refrigeration and Heatless pressure swing air dryers thereby helping to preserve clients’ budgets.
- They offer compressor efficiency benchmarking with auditors. Every part of your compressor plant needs to operate at the peak of its efficiency levels. Leak detection is also offered for clients wishing to reduce air wastage.
By giving attention to compressed air efficiency within the plant, massive reductions in compressed air consumption and costs as well as increased bottom-line profits can be achieved. This efficiency leads to increased production.
Despite the trying times experienced in the last year, Artic has managed to provide very meaningful financial support to the non-governmental organisation Stop Rhino Poaching, as well as Kids Haven, a children’s shelter based in Benoni.
Artic Driers aims to maintain and increase staff levels and believes that localisation keeps local people employed, while reducing the outflow of South Africa’s capital.