/ MEDIA STATEMENT / This content is not written by Creamer Media, but is a supplied media statement.
CXO’s from Rio Tinto, Kabanga Nickel, Schnitzer Steel, The Metals Co., and many more will gather in San Diego this September to lead the way to net zero. Will you join the conversation or get left behind?
Reuters Events: Industry Transition (28-29 September 2022), unites CEOs, change makers, and policy leaders from across the hard-to-abate sectors. By getting out of their industry-specific echo chambers, this event will enable collaboration to navigate the most transformative period in modern history and turn net-zero ambition into action.
Reuters Events: Industry Transition 2022 will present 5 Key Pillars toward Net-Zero:
- The Industrial Decarbonization Roadmap: Learn from the successes and challenges of industry leaders to deliver your decarbonization roadmap.
- Delivering Green Metals: Hear from the CEOs that are driving decarbonisation forward and develop business-critical partnerships allowing you to get ahead of the curve and deliver green metals.
- The Circular Economy: Stop wasting resources - discover how you can benefit from a circular economy to profit from regenerative design and second-life production.
- Decarbonizing Supply Chains: Discover the latest technological advances and learn how to transform your supply chain to become fully autonomous and drive business growth.
- Chemicals and Future Fuels: Learn from leaders in the chemicals & gas industries about innovations that will allow you to decarbonise at scale and unlock new revenue streams.
Don’t get left behind. It’s estimated that half the world’s fossil fuel assets could become worthless by 2036. Add to this, increasing stakeholder and governmental pressure to decarbonize and re-strategizing heavy industry must be on your executive agenda.
Reuters Events: Industry Transition 2022 will provide unique expert insight to make deep decarbonization a reality:
- Executive Level Attendees: Network with over 300 executives including CEO’s, CSO’s and President’s from Schnitzer Steel, ABB, Nikola Motors, bp, Sempra and Electric Aviation Group. Secure the relationships you need to deliver on your roadmap to net zero
- Market Leading Speakers including CEOs from Rio Tinto, Michelin & Bloom Energy share the highs, lows and lessons learned from their journeys to deep decarbonization to date
- Full Transition Ecosystem all under one roof. Create business critical partnerships with industry change makers.
- Private workshops and issue-based roundtables. Get to the crux of your challenges and build new connections in closed-door executive workshops and roundtables under strict Chatham House Rules
Focused on industry collaboration, Reuters Events: Industry Transition 2022 will deliver a definitive guide on making ‘hard-to-abate’ a thing of the past. Achieving Net-Zero won’t be easy but waiting is not an option.
Reuters Events: Industry Transition will take place on September 28-29 2022 at the Hilton Hotel, Mission Valley, San Diego, California, United States. For more information, visit https://bit.ly/3BmvWbc or write to firstname.lastname@example.org