Industrial crane and hoist original equipment manufacturer DONATI, which was established in 1930 and is based in Northern Italy, offers an industry leading warranty period on all Donati products. Whereas most competitors in the industrial crane industry offer a 12-month warranty from date of dispatch, Donati is so confident of the quality and reliability of its products that it offers a 36 month warranty on their full product range.
- The Donati product range comprises of:
- DMK Electric chain hoists 125 kg – 4 000 kg capacity
- DRH Electric wire rope hoists – 800 kg – 50 000 kg capacity
- Jib crane range from 125 kg to 10 000 kg – in both manual and power-driven variants
- DSC profiled light crane system from 125 kg – 1 000 kg
- End carriages, wheel blocks and drive units for all mobile machinery applications ie. Transfer cars, etc.
Donati supplies its products to crane builders and material handling system integrators worldwide and is represented in Africa by Charco Cranes, located in Benoni on the East Rand of Gauteng.
Charco Cranes was established in 2017 and is a registered LME with accredited LMI crane technicians for all crane and hoist installations and after-sales support. Charco Cranes have been supplying Donati cranes and products into the South African and sub-Saharan markets and have a substantial reference and referral list at its disposal.
Contact the Charco Cranes team for efficient and friendly service, complimented by a reliable, high-quality product range from Donati.
Contact: +27 71 861 5514
Address: No. 2 Corner Van Dyk and Glasgow Road, Lassiter Business Park, Industrial Sites,
Tel: +27 11 420 0394