Leading geological consulting firm MINROM specialises in providing mineral resource related services to potential investors, explorers, miners and current operational entities, with a view to unlocking the asset value of inherent natural resources.
With offices in Johannesburg and Cape Town MINROM operates throughout Africa, offering expert services in all aspects of geology, including:
- Mineral asset due diligence investigations
- Mineral exploration scoping, execution, and project management
- Three-dimensional (3D) geological models and mineral resource estimates
- Competent persons reporting – JORC, NI 43-101, SAMREC
- On-site grade control for mining operations
- Hydrogeological services, such as potable water for communities, mining camps, game lodges, construction, and supply of water filtration plants
- Geological skills training
Established in 2010, MINROM’s extensive experience in exploration and mining and its highly skilled geological staff enables it to supply 360° specialised services to its unique client base.
MINROM’s niche consulting services develops the most suitable strategy to unlock asset value for its clients within the mineral industry.
MINROM is directed by the client’s strategy, in determining which functions are most suitable, whether it be geographic information systems, exploration (mapping, sampling, drilling), 3D geological modelling, resource estimations, metallurgical modelling, project valuations, concept studies, pre-feasibility studies, or feasibility studies.
MINROM has been awarded a number of major contracts over the last year, including:
- An iron-ore project in Eswatini, on the world’s oldest iron-ore deposit
- A maiden iron-ore project in Namibia
- A large greenfields gold project in Equatorial Guinea
- A virgin manganese mine development in the Northern Cape
MINROM focusses on best practices in safety and environmental management and operates in accordance with the guidelines of the Committee for Mineral Reserves International Reporting Standards.
MINROM prides itself on being agile, flexible, self-sufficient, and independent, combining tried and tested methods with innovative ideas and technologies.