The 4th Mining on Top: Africa - London Summit (MOTA) will be held in London from the 19th-20th September 2016 at the Radisson Blu, Portman Square, London, United Kingdom. The two-day conference is expected to attract over 200 participants from over 20 countries.
MOTA is the definitive African mining conference for Europe, uniting Minster’s from Africa’s most established and emerging mining economies with global mining executives, investors and service providers to meet, share ideas, connect and encourage greater stakeholder engagement.
Building on the success of the previous three editions, the theme for this year is “Building shared value”.
8 Highlights of MOTA 2016 include
- Discussion with major diversified mining companies covering progress along with future strategies and key concerns
- State of the market report, insights from leading experts
- Procurement & supplier development
- China-Africa Partnerships: accessing China’s institutional funds
- Corporate mining presentations
- An investors perspective on mining in Africa
- Country Focused presentations
- Powering African mines: the role of renewable energy
Participants will have opportunities to attend numerous social functions throughout the event, which include lunches and cocktail receptions all designed to create an environment conducive to business development.
For more information about MOTA please please visit www.miningontopafrica.com
19-20th September 2016
Radisson Blu, Portman Square, London, United Kingdom