INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
As part of its Imaloto Power Project development in South West Madagascar, Lemur Holdings is inviting Expressions of Interest (EOI) for Engineering, Procurement, Constructing, Testing and Commissioning of 138kV, Single Circuit Transmission lines and substations, and associated equipment.
- Interested contractors should provide information demonstrating their relevant experience:
- Alignment of core business area of the applicant firm with the subject assignment.
- At least fifteen (15) years relevant experience as a EPC contractor of high transmission lines and substations with successful delivery of at least five (5) similar assignments and preferably three (3) outside of their country of origin.
- Is financially able to carry out the works and arrange for additional funding needed to support project from contract award.
- Has or will have in place arrangements with suppliers and other parties necessary to deliver all aspects of the works.
Contractors may associate with other firms in the form of joint ventures or sub-contractors to enhance their qualifications.
For further information on the full submission requests please contact:
Final submissions should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11:00 CAT, 24 April 2019