http://www.miningweekly.com
R/€ = 15.71 Change: 0.00
R/$ = 13.43 Change: -0.02
Au 1231.96 $/oz Change: 8.71
Pt 829.00 $/oz Change: 16.94
 

Topic

Battery Minerals on track to produce graphite after raising A$20m

8th June 2018 Minerals explorer Battery Minerals is advancing its Montepuez graphite project in the north-west of Montepuez, Cabo Delgado, Mozambique following the latest fund-raising. The company has received financial commitments for A$20-million through a share placement at 6c a share. The proceeds will be... 

Mozambique rubies have auction success in Singapore

By: Keith Campbell     3rd July 2015 UK mining company Gemfields has announced the results of the fourth auction of rough rubies by its Mozambican subsidiary, Montepuez Ruby Mining (Montepuez). The auction, held in Singapore, raised $29.3-million. Gemfields owns 75% of Montepuez, with the other 25% being held by Mozambican company... 

Mining sector helps Mozambique but stronger links with local business needed

By: Keith Campbell     1st November 2013 Over the past five years, $5-billion has been invested in the exploitation of mineral resources in Mozambique, creating some 15 000 jobs. Over the same period, the mining industry has paid more than $1-billion in taxes and royalties to the Mozambican authorities. These figures were recently... 

First
Prev
1
Next
Last

Latest News

more

Latest Videos

more

About

Mining Weekly is a product of Creamer Media.
www.creamermedia.co.za

Other Creamer Media Products include:
Engineering News
Research Channel Africa
Polity

Read more

Subscriptions

We offer a variety of subscriptions to our Magazine, Website, PDF Reports and our photo library.

Subscriptions are available via the Creamer Media Store.

View store

Advertise

Advertising on MiningWeekly.com is an effective way to build and consolidate a company's profile among clients and prospective clients. Email advertising@creamermedia.co.za

View options
Free daily email newsletter Register Now
Close