http://www.miningweekly.com

Global Mining News in real time

Gold One sells Australian exploration project for A$1,75m

By: Esmarie Swanepoel JSE and ASX-listed gold junior Gold One has sold its Twin Hills project for A$1,75-million. North Queensland Metals acquired a 60% stake in the Twin Hills exploration project, with Heemskirk Consolidated taking the remaining 40%. 

Gold One to list on JSE on May 18

By: Creamer Media Reporter South African junior-miner Aflease Gold on Thursday announced that all conditions precedent to conclude the acquisition of Aflease by ASX-listed Gold One International, formerly known as BMA Gold, have been met. This meant that the last day to trade Aflease shares would be Friday 15 May, and the... 

Ventersburg may be ‘second Beatrix', wins Canadian compliance - Aflease Gold

By: Martin Creamer The Ventersburg gold project in the Free State goldfields, whose resource had just won indicated compliance under both Canadian and South African codes, could be a "second Beatrix" and already had an indicated resource larger than Modder East's reserve, Aflease Gold CEO Neal Froneman said on... 

Competition authorities approve Aflease, BMA Gold merger

The South African Competition Commission and the Foreign Investment Review Board in Australia have approved the merger between Aflease and BMA Gold. Earlier this month, the shareholders of JSE-listed Aflease “unanimously” approved the transaction, which would see the creation of Gold One, which... 

Daily podcast – January 22, 2009

By: Shannon de Ryhove In today's podcast: the shareholders of Aflease approve the company's proposed merger with Australia-based BMA Gold; and BHP Billiton will cut about 6 000 jobs at a number of operations by the end of June. 

Aflease gets shareholder approval for BMA merger

By: Esmarie Swanepoel The shareholders of JSE-listed gold company Aflease on Wednesday approved the company’s proposed merger with Australia-based BMA Gold, to form Gold One. Aflease would now have to discuss the merger with its bondholders, as well as get final approval from South African competition authorities. 

First
Prev
1
Next
Last

Latest News

more

Latest Videos

more

About

Mining Weekly is a product of Creamer Media.
www.creamermedia.co.za

Other Creamer Media Products include:
Engineering News
Research Channel Africa
Polity

Read more

Subscriptions

We offer a variety of subscriptions to our Magazine, Website, PDF Reports and our photo library.

Subscriptions are available via the Creamer Media Store.

View store

Advertise

Advertising on MiningWeekly.com is an effective way to build and consolidate a company's profile among clients and prospective clients. Email advertising@creamermedia.co.za

View options
R/€ = 14.17Change: 0.03
R/$ = 11.07Change: 0.01
Au 1238.28 $/ozChange: -4.47
Pt 1258.00 $/ozChange: 3.00